Associate Brand Manager is responsible for
updating and maintaining the brand identity of the line, strategic planning,
sales and marketing direction for the brand. This position reports to the Brand Director or Brand Manager.
- Partner with Brand Director/Brand Manager on generating
support of the line and financial plans by gathering product performance input
from divisions, sharing line development and direction, and promoting the
- Responsible for implementation of all weekly selling reports
and management summaries.
- Assist in the management of division placements and tracking
of all shipment dollars.
- Recap and analyze all order placements, write corporate
callouts by division, and follow through to make sure changes are implemented.
- Responsible for seasonal line profitability analysis
- Partner with the Brand Director/Brand Manager on managing
the information flow between the product organization and the division.
- Responsible for identifying and communicating to division
all reorders and new emerging opportunities.
- Partner with Brand Director/Brand Manager in execution of
seasonal private brand sales vendor margin plans.
- Partner with Brand Director/Brand Manager in writing of the
Private Brand Financial Strategy, targets and receipt plans for the Buy
- Communicate to division the private brand merchandise and
business strategies based on the plans.
- Participate in the development of tactics and objectives for
each season and meeting.
- Assist marketing in the development of marketing plans and
campaigns to support assortments.
- Develop and follows through on all merchandise relating to
- Ensure merchandise strategies are executed on the store
- Partner with marketing director on time and action calendar
for each season.
- Submit all monthly playbooks/selling guides.
- Submit seasonal key items and back wall images.
- Provide leadership to div
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in
Retail (Store, Buying Office, Merchandise, etc.)
- Extremely detailed oriented
- Data input with high accuracy rate
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and
- Ability to handle and prioritize
multiple tasks simultaneously
- Excellent written and verbal
Macy's, Inc., with corporate offices in Cincinnati and New York, is one of the US's premier retailers, with fiscal 2014 sales of $28.1...