MillerCoors is built upon a foundation of more than 288 years of brewing heritage. It is a legacy driven by our founders to brew the highest quality beers, and a commitment that continues today. Our vision is to create America's best beer company by driving profitable growth. And we insist on building our brands the right way through quality brewing, responsible marketing, and a commitment to sustainable development and community investments. We're building a true team of highly talented people. People who are passionate about the beer business, who love to win and have a desire to learn, and who always aim to amaze customers by doing the little things that make a big difference. |
Posting Job Description
Lead the overall management of the value offer/quick turn process to ensure seemless execution between field/chain, agencies and distributors. Provide knowledge and value added learning to trade marketing and customer marketing relative to redemption estimates, execution tactics, etc. Also serve in leadership role to understand and explore use of new consumer incentive tactics and share these new ideas and tactics with trade marketing and customer marketing teams to gain better retail support. Be the corporate contact for all organizational value offer processes.
Lead agency management for value offer process, reports, etc. and look for ways to enhance processes between agencies and field.
§ Lead value offer agency management related to field ordering processes, agency creative hand-offs, offer detail hand-offs, redemption processes, tools, templates, etc.
§ Look for ways to enhance processes between agencies and field.
§ Own redemption agencies scope and renewal process in conjunction with Procurement.
Own Value/Quick Turn Offer Process
· Own and ensure alignment with key stakeholders on value offer/quick turn process.
· Monitor field/chain adherence to outlined process to ensure compliance with MillerCoors Finance/Audit requirements relative to Consumer Incentive programs.
· Make adjustments to process when needed.
§ Work with agencies and stakeholders to develop Best in Class value offer programming ideas (e.g.face value, media type, redemption estimates, reports, etc).
§ Be overall point of contact for value offers with field and agencies.
§ Own and lead any required training for agencies and field/chain personnel related to processes, tools, templates, etc.
Education and experience
· Bachelor’s degree
· 5 - 7 years of business/sales experience
· Experienced professional (i.e. in terms of business management, agency relationships, etc.) with strong business judgment.
· Strong project management and negotiation skills and solid project management routines; demonstrate a consistent ability to prioritize the “work” and meet timelines with quality work.
· Strong organizational skills are necessary to work with various departments within MillerCoors and with external partners (agencies and partners).
Skills and knowledge
· Strong organizations skills.
· Strong change management and relationship management skills
· Proactively engage others at all levels of the organization.
· Must possess effective verbal and written communication skills to consistently provide direction to internal and external stakeholders, in order to influence / persuade on recommended courses of action.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Work and Power Point.
· Must demonstrate an ability to deal effectively with all levels of the organization both internally (marketing and sales) and externally (agency partners.)
MillerCoors - 23 months ago
MillerCoors is proof that beer can make old foes new friends. Long-time rivals, UK-based SABMiller and US-based Molson Coors put aside their...