Papyrus-Recycled Greetings, Inc. is recruiting for an Associate Brand Manager to join the marketing team in our Fairfield, California office. The Associate Brand Manager – (Everyday and Seasonal all formats) is responsible for the development and execution of merchandising strategies to drive product assortment growth and attainment of Category Plan strategies. This position is responsible for the development and implementation of Occasion Plans across all product formats relative to the needs of specific retailers. Develops and manages strategies to consistently drive retail productivity and profitability for Papyrus – Recycled Greeting’s key accounts: Target and Schurman Retail Group. Takes an active, significant role in projects and initiatives as a team-leader and to act with conviction and ownership of the Papyrus brand standards.
RELOCATION ASSISTANCE IS NOT PROVIDED.
Required Length & Type of Experience:
• 3-5 years of prior retail/consumer product experience demonstrating ability to manage projects in a fast-paced environment where attention to detail is critical or 2 years as an AG Merchant Analyst.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
• Strong project management skills.
• Ability to effectively manage cross-functional meetings toward reaching a set of objectives within a given timeframe.
• Ability to make sound business recommendations and decisions.
• Strong analytical skills, problem solving and math skills.
• Ability to work in team environment as well exhibit leadership.
• Knowledge of advanced marketing principles.
• Excellent communication skills – both written and oral.
• Strong PC skills to include excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
Business/Marketing or related degree preferred.
American Greetings has been building its sturdy house of cards for more than a century. The #2 US maker of greeting cards (behind Hallmark),...