This position will perform the review of client contracts and setting up of Financial, Rebate, and Performance Guarantees in respective systems. Development, analysis, validation and communication of reporting provided to cross-functional departments. Provide data analysis and special reporting requests. Assist with internal and external audits. Conduct special projects as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, or related field; or equivalent years work experience
- 0-2 years relevant financial experience
- Excellent customer service and communication skills preferred
- Strong analytical skills
- Detail oriented
- Excellent PC skills with ability to utilize MS Excel and Access
- Knowledge of PBM and healthcare industry preferred
- Ability to organize and plan multiple projects
- Ability to demonstrate self-initiative, work cross functionally to resolve issues as they occur
- Proven ability to work under tight deadlines
Express Scripts is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, nationality, ancestry, age, disability or status as a disabled veteran or veteran of the Vietnam era, pregnancy, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, citizenship or membership in any other legally protected class.
None of the questions in this application are intended to elicit information regarding any protected characteristics, nor imply any limitation, illegal preferences or discrimination based upon non-job-related information or protected characteristics.
Applicants must be able to pass a drug test and background investigation and, depending on position requirements, a Department of Defense background investigation. AA/EOE.
Express Scripts - 2 years ago
Express Scripts is a Fortune 25 company and is the largest pharmacy benefit manager in the U.S.