Assists with business process improvement and policy analysis work for departmental or corporate strategic initiatives. Supports in gathering, analyzing, documenting and validating project deliverables. Completes departmental project tasks as assigned. Assist with training documents and facilitation of the training on new systems and/or process implementations. Maintains and updates project files.
Working knowledge of insurance industry and/or business related operations and processes. Knowledge of information gathering, planning, and organizing methods and principles. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills including the ability to address a wide range of audiences. Customer service skills. Intermediate skills in MS Office Word, Excel, and Power Point. MS Visio, Project and Access skills preferred. Ability to prioritize work flow and maintain attention to detail within time constraints. Ability to work independently on multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Assists in gathering, analyzing, documenting and validating project deliverables.
- Assists with testing of each delivered objective to ensure defects are resolved before user acceptance testing. May perform other duties as assigned.
- Updates and/or combines current project information and maintains project materials and files. Assists with business process improvement and policy analysis work for departmental or corporate strategic initiatives.
- Serves as a subject matter expert for the department and facilitates process improvement and policy analysis.
Associate Business Analyst:
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent Work Experience
- 0 - 2 years of business process analysis and improvement experience. Experience working in a team-oriented collaborative environment.
- Business analysis experience. Proven analytical and problem solving experience.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent work experience
- 2 - 4 years business process analysis and improvement experience. Experience working in a team-oriented collaborative environment.
- Life Office Management Association (LOMA) education, Business Analysts Book of Common Knowledge
- Experience with process mapping/process documentation. Proven analytical and problem solving experience.
USAble Life - 7 months ago