THIS IS A PAID POSITION!
The Associate Business Manager assists in managing the division business office to provide fiscal and operational support to the division’s programs. Applies sound business practices to ensure the efficient and professional functioning of the division programs. Advises the business manager on financial and operational matters in accordance with Volunteers of America’s policies and procedures.
Bachelor’s degree plus three years relevant administrative experience, including at least one year in a supervisory capacity. Advanced proficiency in spreadsheet applications and word processing required.
1. Assist agency finance department in preparation of annual budgets and modifications.
2. Prepare billings, collect revenues, and follow up with funders.
3. Account for purchases and invoices.
4. Supervise property control.
5. Safeguard client funds.
6. Analyze financial reports and make recommendations for operational improvements.
7. Perform other related duties as required.
EFFECT ON END RESULTS:
1. Budgets are of high quality and current.
2. Bills to funders are accurate and submitted on a timely basis.
3. Purchases provide good value and invoices are paid promptly.
4. Inventory procedures are followed and provide accurate results.
5. Client funds are safeguarded and accounted for.
6. The agency is in compliance with accounting/auditing, funding source and budget
7. Related duties are performed completely, on time and accurately.
Make a living by making a difference. Apply online today!
Volunteers of America is an Equal Opportunity Employer.