This is more than a job posting for the Kohler Company, one of the oldest and largest privately held companies in North America. This is an invitation to collaborate and apply your craft in a creative, conscious and characterful culture.
As an Associate Channel Manager - Showroom Marketing , this is your unique opportunity to set your mark and live on the leading edge. The Associate Channel Manager - Showroom Marketing is responsible for executing tactics and strategic marketing activities to drive traffic and sales within North American showrooms. This includes the development of: local marketing, advertising, and public relations plans for the top 20 MSAs in alignment with national efforts. The Associate Channel Manager - Showroom Marketing is responsible for coordinating co-op spending in collaboration with distributor partners, Field Sales, and Communications. This role is responsible for the launch, implementation, and administration of these programs.
HOW YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - WHAT YOU NEED TO QUALIFY
- Properly present and protect the Kohler brand in the showroom channel.
- Coordinate local marketing and advertising plans by MSA fully utilizing promotional and advertising co-op to drive showroom traffic.
- Work with Digital team to create business-to-consumer marketing including social media focused on driving showroom sales.
- Work with Communications to develop templates for direct mail as well as print and on-line advertising.
- Work with Facilities Engineering on mapping to understand demographic and marketing opportunities.
- Serve as a liaison between sales and product management. Work with product management to analyze and evaluate the performance of product categories.
- Work with Product marketing on incentives, programs, and in-showroom promotions.
- Provide analyses and evaluations of performance of initiatives, trends, potential demand, and competition, making recommendations to increase sales.
- Plan, forecast, and implement marketing programs and promotions for the showroom channel that align with major wholesale initiatives and strategic plan.
- Develop strategies and support programs to increase penetration of Kohler products to include pricing, marketing programs, and communication pieces.
- Provide Product Management with ongoing analyses and evaluations of performance of initiatives, trends, potential demand, and competition, making recommendations to increase sales.
- Provide guidance and assistance to sales associates to promote Kohler products in accordance with established objectives.
- Develop collateral materials and display programs needed in the launch of new products.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
- Requires a Bachelor's degree in marketing or related field. MBA/MS preferred
- 6 years of prior experience in sales, marketing, channel management, and/or product development with progressively more responsibility and a track record of results are required
- At least 1-year experience with P&L and/or budgeting is required and previous supervisory or coaching experience preferred
- Must possess a keen analytical mind, be strong on planning, detail, and accuracy, and be a demonstrably creative thinker
- Must possess substantial skills in written and oral communication with all levels of management and with outside contacts
- Travel to trade shows, and customer visits as needed, approximately 25%
Beyond competitive benefits and compensation, Kohler proudly offers a rich history, steeped in creativity and a commitment to our associates and communities. We invite you to learn more about our culture and company at company website.
Since 1873, our life's work has been to contribute to a higher level of gracious living for those who are touched by our products and services. Today, over 50 leading edge Kohler brands deliver on that promise to customers in six continents- a testament to the craft of over 30,000 associates and the culture in which they operate.
As Kohler associates we are stewards of our craft, our culture, our environment and our communities. We care about our work and are committed to a single level of quality. We forge our own path. And in turn, experience the joy of discovery and the opportunity to grow.
If you're ready to contribute to our culture and set your mark, apply today at kohler.jobs.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Kohler Co. - 23 months ago
When profits go down the drain at Kohler, that's not necessarily a bad thing. The company makes bathroom and kitchen products -- from...