The Associate Chemist position for the Protective & Marine Coatings Division is responsible for key areas including:
• Execution of laboratory plans
• Documentation of experimental results and observations
• Ability to analyze data and communicate findings both verbally and via written report
• Awareness and adherence to laboratory safety policies/practices
• Provide technical assistance as required and maintenance of awareness of current developments in the coatings industry
• Show good business awareness and a broad perspective on problems and issues to develop products/processes that are novel and of commercial importance, and to leverage internal technology in support of maintaining and reducing cost.
• Collaboration with technology team to develop technology platforms.
• Understanding and use of the Protective and Marine Stage-Gate Process.
Chemical laboratory experience
Excellent organizational skills
Bachelor Degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Materials Science, or related field.
Sherwin- Williams - 21 months ago
No matter how you coat it, Sherwin-Williams is one of the largest paint manufacturers in the US and worldwide (along with Akzo-Nobel, PPG...