If you would like to join a team of scientists that are making a difference in our country’s national defense, consider this position at MRIGlobal of Associate Chemist.
MRIGlobal has an opening for an Associate Chemist to perform Chemical Surety related studies, investigating Chemical agent effects on various systems and materials. The candidate will perform activities requiring a chemical PRP clearance as well as secret security clearance. He/she will be responsible for proficiency in the use of all equipment and procedures for the assigned area.
- Experience working in Chemical Surety laboratory (chemical PRP)
- Experience with GC/FPD and GC/MS.
- Experience with ACAMS/Minicams a bonus.
- Familiar to working in a regulated environment
- Ability to obtain a government security clearance
- Willing to work with hazardous chemicals
- M.S. in specified study area or
- B.S. in specified study area plus a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience
- Demonstrates creative problem resolution; meets client expectations in a timely fashion.
- Proficient PC skills and ability to learn new software and systems.
- Strong problem solving aptitude. Demonstrated ability to take responsibility for all aspects of job assignments.
- Ability to effectively communicate and interact with technical staff at all levels in a team-based environment.
- Proven ability to train entry-level staff.
- Ability to work under pressure and manage multiple tasks simultaneously either in structured or non-structured work environment.
- Well organized and methodical, yet flexible to changing priorities.
- Manages time well.
- Must have or be able to obtain a Security Clearance
Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. In order to meet the government security investigation requirements, U.S. citizenship is a requirement.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA, E-Verify employer, M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
MRIGlobal - 15 months ago
Founded in 1944, our company has built a reputation for innovation, technical excellence, and problem solving.
Born out of the desire to...