Hay Group (www.haygroup.com) is a global consulting firm that works with leaders to transform strategy into reality. We develop talent, organize people to be more effective, and motivate them to perform at their best. Founded in 1943 and corporately headquartered in Philadelphia, PA, we have 79 offices in 44 countries and work with over 7,000 clients around the world. Our clients are from the private, public, and not-for-profit sectors, across every major industry, and represent diverse business challenges. Our focus is on making change happen and helping people and organizations realize their potential.
We currently have a need for an Associate Consultant-Advanced Research Services in our Jersey City office.
Hay Group Insight's Advanced Research Services team works with Hay Group Insight project teams to provide clients with real and meaningful insight into the relationships that exist in their organizations between employee opinions, customer satisfaction and important business outcomes. The team also conducts original research to advance Hay Group Insight's thought leadership on workplace issues, leveraging Hay Group Insight's extensive employee opinion databases.
The primary responsibility for this position is to provide analytical, conceptual and research design support to clients and Hay Group Insight project teams. The incumbent will also assist in the growth of Hay Group Insight's practice by contributing to research projects focused on topical issues and supporting the development and implementation of Hay Group Insight's marketing strategy. Candidates must be proficient in common and advanced quantitative analysis techniques, particularly those commonly employed in large-scale survey research.
Principal accountabilities include :
- Conduct project-specific analyses, write and prepare client reports and presentations and assist clients in interpreting results.
- Provide research support for Insight business development activities including literature reviews and validation of theoretical models.
- Integrate employee opinion measures with other HR and business metrics to indentify key performance drivers for organizations
- Manage projects with minimal oversight or supervision.
- Requires advanced degree in social sciences or business.
- Survey research experience, preferably in consulting, with demonstrated experience in quantitative data analysis techniques including multiple regression.
- Business acumen and experience with business analytics .
- Experience with workforce analytics/metrics, researching ROI for common HR programs, scorecards/dashboards.
- Experience programming statistics packages such as SPSS/AMOS or SAS (experience with HLM also desirable).
- Strong project management skills; excellent communication ability (both written and verbal).
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Strong work ethic and personal commitment to meeting client needs.
Hay Group - 13 months ago