Since 2006, Appirio has helped companies power their business with the cloud. We provide professional services backed by a team of 600 strategy and technology experts, an innovative technology platform, and a 60,000 person crowdsourcing community that lets enterprises move faster, rethink processes and change the way their employees work. We’ve been recognized by organizations such as the World Economic Forum, the Wall Street Journal, Gartner and IDC, and are backed by Sequoia Capital, GGV and General Atlantic.
Cloud, social and mobile are changing the face of IT and business and Appirio is at the heart of this revolution. We offer employees the opportunity to work with industry pioneers, the latest in technology, and some of the most innovative customers in the world.
- Enthusiastic, professional, and confident personality, with a focus on customer success
- Excellent listening skills to fully understand the customer requirements and pain points
- Ability to translate customer requirements into implementation plans
- Technical acumen to convert plans into real solutions that work
- Driven by customer success with a team player attitude
- Looking for a full-time position
- B.S. degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or equivalent
- 1+ years of experience with technical implementations of customer projects
- Some experience with Salesforce.com configuration and custom development
- Exp with other CRM software (Siebel, Clarify, Vantive, Peoplesoft, NetSuite, etc.)
- Exp with enterprise integration tools and extract, transformation and load (ETL) tools
- Strong presentation and communication skills
Appirio is focused on salesforce.com and Google Enterprise customer implementations. The Associate Consultant will work alongside senior team members at customer sites to analyze their requirements, develop designs, and implementsalesforce.com and Google Enterprise systems. Specific areas of concentration include:
Salary and Benefits
- System Implementation & Adoption
- salesforce.com Service & Support
- salesforce.com Sales Force Automation
- salesforce.com Force.com platform development
- salesforce.com’s Apex programming language
- Google Enterprise
• Comprehensive health plan through Blue Cross Blue Shield, MetLife and VSP including medical, dental, and vision coverage (full-time employees only)
• Short-term and Long-term Disability Plans
• Life Insurance
• Flexible Spending Plans (Medical and Dependent Care)
• Employee Assistance Program
• Salary and bonus structures based on experience
• Submit your application and resume to Appirio.
• Successful candidates will be interviewed via telephone, then in person.
Appirio - 17 months ago