Academic A&P / Faculty Position
Additional Summary Specific to Job
- Work with the Chief Quality Officer (CQO) of Memorial Hermann Hospital System (MHHS) to lead UT Medical School at Houston quality initiatives at all of our MHHS clinical practice sites
- Work with the MHHS CQO to set metrics for achievement of quality incentives offered by MHHS to UT Medical School at Houston
- Assume leadership responsibilities for UT Medical School at Houston's inpatient and outpatient global quality initiatives
- Act as the UT Medical School at Houston's primary liaison with Harris Health's efforts to have LBJ Hospital become a member of the University Health Consortium (UHC)
- Play an active leadership role in the UT Medical School at Houston Academy for Patient Quality and Safety
- Assume an active role in the UT Medical School at Houston's Center for Clinical Research and Evidence Based Medicine's programs for mentorship of faculty in clinical and translational sciences
Must hold an MD and be eligible for a senior faculty position within a clinical department at UT Medical School at Houston
UTHealth is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age. Under Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act and the Americans with Disabilities Act, reasonable disability accommodations will be provided, as needed. Additionally, UTHealth extends a preference in employment under Chapter 657 of the Texas Government Code to certain wartime veterans as well as widows and orphans of those killed on active duty.
Located in the prestigious Texas Medical Center, UTHealth is the most comprehensive academic health science institution in the Southwestern...