As part of the Digital Marketing Team, the Associate Digital Manager (ADM) drives the strategy and execution of all WhiteWave Foods CRM initiatives. The Associate Digital Manager leads CRM best practices and growth across the WhiteWave brands as well as select department projects. The Associate Digital Manager has extensive knowledge of effective CRM tactics and will develop and maintain fluency across brand in partnership with the agency. The ADM reports to the Digital Marketing Manager and works closely with the Social Marketing team, Interactive Marketing team, Brand teams, and agency partners to drive the overall CRM strategy.
- Drive, develop and deliver innovative CRM strategies for WhiteWave Foods brands, and ensure that all related activities achieve specific brand objectives
- Analyze and interpret customer, market and competitor insight and identify strategies for boosting customers' loyalty to brand and maximize sales
- Develop and maintain strategic partnership with external agency to ensure maximum CRM capabilities are being achieved
- Maximize data-mining, consumer graphics, segmentation analysis to identify specific messaging and offers for target segments
- Manage various consumer digital promotions that rely on CRM data or targeting to be successful
- Work with internal teams and other outsourced partners to deliver business process and system enhancement across all CRM solutions
- Stay informed of industry trends and best practices and understand how they can be applied to WhiteWave Foods Brands
- Must be able to work autonomously and drive best practices across multiple business units
PREFERRED CANDIDATE QUALIFICATIONS:
Education and Experience:
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- BA or equivalent
- 4-5 years in Marketing, Advertising, and/or e-Commerce
- Creative/Agency management experience a plus
- Grounded in direct marketing principles with major emphasis on Email, SMS, and/or Loyalty programs
- Excellent project management skills and ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines in a fast-paced environment. Flexibility to deal with changes and pressure
- Ability to influence and work cross functionally and confidently guide CRM strategy
- Ability to analyze online metrics, interpret data and provide recommendations
- Proven ability to drive outcomes and deliver results
- Highly organized, proactive, and a positive attitude
- Passion for direct digital marketing and CRM
- Strong MS Excel, PowerPoint and Word skills
- Demonstrates outstanding interpersonal, written and verbal communications skills
SALARY: WhiteWave Foods Company offers a competitive salary and bonus potential. The company also provides a comprehensive benefits package as well as many other company sponsored benefits.
Nothing in this job description restricts WhiteWave Foods rights to assign or reassign duties and responsibility to this job at any time.
'Got milk?' WhiteWave Foods has a white mustache alternative. The company is best known for its refrigerated Silk soymilk in the...