The Seattle Cancer Care Alliance (SCCA), located in Seattle, Washington, is part of a dynamic collaboration among three organizations known nationally and internationally for their patient care and research: Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, University of Washington, and Seattle Children's.
Over the past 25 years, these institutions have worked together to support their mission of adult and pediatric oncology patient care services, research and education. Join us and make a difference!
The SCCA is seeking a strong, dynamic and creative leader to oversee operations as the Associate Director of Radiation Therapy & Proton Services. The healthcare professional will have a proven record of promoting high quality and safe diagnostic and therapeutic services, team leadership and anticipating and exceeding patient expectations.
This position is responsible for the direction and management of Radiation Therapy Services in partnership with the Medical Director and is accountable for the Radiation Therapy Services at the SCCA, Northwest Hospital Facilities, other affiliate campus facilities and the SCCA Proton Center, a ProCure Facility on the NWH Campus. The position requires strong leadership and mature judgment to ensure high standards for Radiation Therapy & Proton Services providing high quality, safe diagnostic and therapeutic services that comply with all regulatory requirements delivered in a patient and family centered environment. This position also serves as the primary operational leader with the proton therapy center in partnership with the proton therapy center, Medical Director, ProCure Team and SCCA departments. Typical tasks include strategic planning facilitation and implementation, budgeting, and coordinating implementation and operational integration of the proton center with SCCA.
• Bachelor degree in a related field.
• Masters Degree in Health Care Management or Business Administration required
• Five (5) or more years of progressively responsible management experience in health care required.
• Strong communication, presentation, leadership, analytical and problem solving skills required.
• Ability to lead and manage through influence and change.
• Lean experience strongly preferred
• Proven ability to deliver and contract for health care service in Patient care settings.
Pay,Benefits, & Work Schedule
Salary DOE+ excellent benefits
Seattle Cancer Care Alliance - 10 months ago