Sirius XM Radio is the largest radio broadcaster measured by revenue and has 24 million subscribers. SiriusXM creates and broadcasts commercial-free music; premier sports and live events; news and comedy; exclusive talk and entertainment; and the most comprehensive lineup of Latin commercial-free music, sports, and talk programming in radio. SiriusXM content is available via satellite, online and on Apple iPad , iPhone and iPod touch , Android -powered smartphones and other connected devices.
SiriusXM is also one of the world's largest pure-play audio entertainment companies and we are among the largest subscription media companies in the United States, offering an impressive array of exclusive content that spans virtually all genres and interests, including Howard Stern , Oprah Winfrey , Dr. Laura , Jamie Foxx , Opie & Anthony , Bob Edwards , Chris "Mad Dog" Russo , Cristina Saralegui , Jimmy Buffett , Elvis , Eminem , The Grateful Dead , B.B. King , Willie Nelson , Ozzy Osbourne , Pearl Jam , Tom Petty , Frank Sinatra , Bruce Springsteen , and Tiësto . SiriusXM is the ultimate destination for sports fans, offering listeners sports talk and live play-by-play from the NFL , Major League Baseball ®, NASCAR ®, NBA , NHL ®, PGA TOUR ®, IZOD IndyCar® Series , FORMULA 1 , soccer, college sports , and more.
SiriusXM has arrangements with every major automaker for installation of satellite radio in their vehicles. SiriusXM products for cars, the home or office are available through shop.siriusxm.com and at retail locations nationwide.
SiriusXM also provides premium traffic, weather, data and information services for subscribers in cars, trucks, RVs, boats and aircraft through SiriusXM Travel Link , NavTraffic ®, SiriusXM Traffic ™, Nav Weather ™, and Sirius Marine ™.
SiriusXM also holds a minority interest in SiriusXM Canada which has more than 2 million subscribers.
On social media, join the SiriusXM community on Facebook, facebook.com/siriusxm , Twitter, twitter.com/siriusxm , Instagram, instagram.com/siriusxm , and YouTube, youtube.com/siriusxm .
SiriusXM is committed to integrity, excellence, and diversity among its employees .
The Associate Editor/Interactive Content Producer will create, produce and edit content for siriusxm.com, as well as contribute to mobile web site and other projects.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create new and edit existing and content for siriusxm.com and mobile website.
- Work with programming stakeholders to produce and review online content.
- Create post and manage content across social media platforms, contribute to social media strategy.
- Analyze performance of content and promotions.
- Supervise interns’ work in content management and social media.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 3-5 years relevant experience.
- Web producing and content creation experience.
- Facility across social media platforms.
- Mobile content experience a plus.
Requirements and General Skills:
- Strong copy editing skills.
- Experience crafting and editing copy and headlines for editorial content.
- Interpersonal skills and ability to interact and work with staff at all levels.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment.
- Passion for music and pop culture a plus.
- Willingness to take initiative and to follow through on projects
- Strong organizational skills and attention to details.
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to prioritize and multi-task, and work under shifting deadlines.
- Must have legal right to work in the U.S.
- Thorough knowledge of MS-Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access).
- Image editing in Photoshop.
- Experience in CMS publishing a plus.
- Flash a plus.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/V/D
The requirements and duties described above may be modified or waived by the Company in its sole discretion without notice.
Sirius XM Radio - 10 months ago
You might say radio programming from this company comes from a higher plane. SIRIUS XM Radio operates satellite radio systems under the...