Up to $75,000
The Associate Electrical Systems Engineer develops the detail design of light weight marine electrical systems. He/she works under the direction of senior engineers to develop system deck plans, installation details, cable routings, schematic diagrams and wiring interfaces.
- Detail design of system deck plans including component selections.
- Detail design of electrical enclosure including component selections.
- Installation design for electrical and electronic components.
- Wiring interconnect and schematic drawings.
- Field liaison and troubleshooting.
- 3D modeling and drawing design documentation
- Performs other duties as assigned by management.
Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering is required.
This position requires use of information which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
- Experience with AutoCAD and one or more 3-D CAD packages.SolidWorks is desirable, but not required.
This employer participates in eVerify.
Schedule : Full-time
Job Level : Entry Level
Shift : First Shift
Travel : Yes, 25 % of the Time
FPCNational - 2 years ago