The Network Associate Implementation Manager will assist to drive business results for the team by collaborating with both internal and external contacts to support client and provider network activities. The Associate Implementation Manager will assist to define direction and management related to the strategy and design for network implementations, while ensuring appropriate policies and procedures are in place and maintained for continued support and maintenance of business requirements. The Associate Implementation Manager will be responsible for assisting to outline network requirements, deliverables, milestones, timelines, decisions, and status for those items in which they are assigned to and the overall success of such assignments from beginning to end. The Associate Implementation Manager is, in part, responsible for mentoring, training, and development of Network Support Analysts. The Associate Implementation Manager is responsible for identifying continuous improvement opportunities and implementing waste reduction process improvements.
Provide business direction and implementation management for small strategic and tactical network or pricing related implementations. Analysis of situations, distillation of the issues into options and driving to appropriate conclusions. Define small implementation scope, deliverables, milestones, timelines, and work plans. Manage tight deadlines, scope, and converging opinions to solution in a timely manner. Responsible for assisting with network implementations from original concept through system implementation and maintenance, as required.
Continually meet with Network Support Analysts to mentor, train, and reinforce specific concepts and processes. Work with individually, as needed, on their development in recognizing process improvement opportunities, implementing project deliverables, and improving upon logical thinking skills. Develop and maintain training materials, reference guides, work instructions, and/or policies and procedures to ensure successful knowledge transfer and mastery of concepts and processes.
Collaborate with clients and other internal departments, such as IS, CBA, SAM, Network Contracting, Implementation, Finance, and Call Centers to facilitate resolution and root cause analysis for cross-functional operational issues.
Identify and map out continuous improvement opportunities and waste-reduction opportunities. Lead efforts to implement process improvements, including but not limited to, documentation of re-engineered processes, and development of training materials, reference guides, work instructions, and/or policies and procedures to ensure success of improvement project.
Represent Network Systems, Setup, & Support, serving as a subject-matter expert (SME) internally and externally, as needed, for small implementations and specific processes. As needed, develop high-level process presentations, reports, and timelines to share with various interested parties.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent college/management experience in Business Administration, Communications, or Health Care Management.
- 2-4 years healthcare experience
- 1-2 years PBM experience preferred
- Management experience preferred
- 1+ year project management experience
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills required.
- Intermediate to advanced skills with Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook required.
- 2-3 years experience with ESI systems preferred.
- Training and/or presentation experience required.
- Must be able to create work plans and/or work forecasting tools.
- Budget planning skills preferred.
- Experience in process development,process documentation,and support required.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and have a demonstrated ability to work with other departments to collaborate,facilitate, and resolve issues and be able to develop customized solutions to meet business requirements.
- Must have excellent written & oral communication skills and excellent organizational skills.
- Must be able to write training materials, policies and procedures, decision documents, business requirements, and other project documentation.
- Must have a strong customer service focus and be detail oriented with strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Must be able to motivate and indirectly manage various teams and individuals to ensure projects are completed on time and within budget. - - Must be able to adapt in a dynamic work environment and lead teams through changes positively.
- Must be able to prioritize work for self and others and make independent decisions.
- Must be able to project resources needed, organize and distribute workload, complete work, manage team and timelines to meet deadlines, and document progress on projects as required.
- Must be willing to work a flexible schedule during peak volume times and travel up to 10 percent
Express Scripts is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, nationality, ancestry, age, disability or status as a disabled veteran or veteran of the Vietnam era, pregnancy, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, citizenship or membership in any other legally protected class.
None of the questions in this application are intended to elicit information regarding any protected characteristics, nor imply any limitation, illegal preferences or discrimination based upon non-job-related information or protected characteristics.
Applicants must be able to pass a drug test and background investigation and, depending on position requirements, a Department of Defense background investigation. AA/EOE.
Express Scripts - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
Express Scripts is a Fortune 25 company and is the largest pharmacy benefit manager in the U.S.