Since 1963, Cook Group companies have been among the leaders in developing healthcare devices that have improved lives around the world. COOK remains at the forefront of medical research and worldwide sales of products for endovascular therapy, critical care medicine, general surgery, diagnostic and interventional procedures, bioengineered tissue replacement and regeneration, gastroenterology and endoscopy procedures, urology, and obstetrics and gynecology. COOK is a global company with a global focus - and a global future.
The Endoscopy Strategic Business Unit was established to provide innovative products for gastrointestinal endoscopy. By working closely with prominent gastroenterologists, Cook Endoscopy has become a worldwide leader in the design, development and manufacture of devices used in gastrointestinal endoscopy, bronchoscopy, and surgery, in the treatment of esophageal, stomach, pancreatic, liver and colon disorders. Key product lines include but are not limited to sphincterotomes, wire guides, biliary stents, forceps, needles, cytology brushes, multi-band ligators, Percutaneous Endoscopic Gastrostomy systems (PEGs) and polypectomy snares.
The primary purpose of this position is to generate labeling according to regulated procedures.
Generate finished product labels, which include but are not limited to the following:
- Generate labels.
- Label verification.
Complete all necessary paperwork.
- Place inserts and instructions with the product per BOM.
- Perform daily and weekly cleaning.
- Assist in training new employees in the department.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Must work and interact effectively and professionally with and for others
throughout various levels of the global organization
- Must strictly adhere to safety requirements
- Maintain regular and punctual attendance
- Must maintain company quality and quantity standards
- Must have effective oral and written communication skills
- Excellent problem solving skills and ability to work in collaborative and
independent work situations and environments with minimal supervision
- Ability to remain calm and receptive in fast paced situations
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Ability to read/write/understand work orders, labels, product specifications, drawings, and quality forms written in English.
- Basic computer entry/retrieval skills.
- Good organizational skills.
Ability to move or lift materials weighing between 5-35 lbs.
- Good Manual dexterity.
PHYSICAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL REQUIREMENTS:
Must be able to perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodations.
- Majority of day is spent moving around in the department.
- Majority of work is spent in a “controlled” environment.
- Base Salary
- Teamwork bonus
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
- Profit sharing
- Medical, dental, and vision
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Flexible spending account
- Educational assistance/reimbursement
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Cook Medical - 5 months ago
Belonging to the Cook Medical division of the Cook Group, Cook Incorporated makes thousands of medical devices and related items. Its...