We Have Something Special Inside, Do You?
Are you looking to join a growing global leader, in a category experiencing explosive growth and have a passion for driving rapid product innovation? Then The Dannon Company, Inc. is the place for you!
In this role you will beaccountable for:
The ideal candidate will have:
- Support the CSP Manager in developing the Division's strategy & planning as well as Key Customers strategic planning process in order to ensure that we continue to WIN in the marketplace and become the strategic partner of choice within dairy in key accounts.
- Work closely with the CBMs in ensuring the inputs into Mfactor are properly and timely done
- Assist in the measurement of events (ROI) which will aid the accuracy of the planning process
- Represent the specific division and key customer needs within the company
- Analyze each brand and segment performance and recommend the needed corrective actions
- Keep the SWOT analysis updated for the customers under his/her responsibility (non-15 accounts)
- Lead the development of tracking tools (score cards, etc) that will facilitate stronger communication with the Field Sales teams
- Assist in the creation of winning plans for division and key customers
- Responsible for enhancing P&L in respective division/key customers
- Flawless AMPS execution at key accounts
- Sales/Marketing/Consulting/Strategy progressive background
- Field management experience
- Key accounts management experience
- Bachelor level studies
- +3 years of experience
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time
- Analytical skills
- Multifunctional skills
The DANNON Company, one of the fastest growing consumer product companies in the US, is part of Groupe Danone, a world leader in the food and beverage industry. Established in the US in 1942, DANNON is America's premier fresh dairy company offering consumers a wide variety of brands and products. We are committed to bringing health to the greatest number of people across America through our product's benefits. Our corporate culture and core values foster individual professional growth. We reward entrepreneurialism and teamwork. There truly is something very special inside our company. You can see it reflected in our products, our way of doing business and our relationships with the wider world. Most of all you can see it reflected in our culture and our people. If you like what you have learned, we encourage you to apply and learn more.
Stay updated with our latest job opportunities: Follow us on Facebook, http://on.fb.me/dannon-jobs
The Dannon Company is an equal opportunity employer.
Dannon - 20 months ago
Yes, it is curdled milk with bacteria and with a bit of jam, but yogurt by Dannon has risen from health-food obscurity into a supermarket...