You say you like Market Research? You’ve been called a Market Research uber nerd, and liked it? You always dreamed of working for the number 1 global supplier of online panelists and survey takers in the Market Research industry? We should talk.
We are Research Now and we are seeking to add Associate Marketing Director to our global team of marketing experts. This position is responsible for developing, managing, implementing and executing marketing plans and promotional programs for the Research Now brand as well as multiple ERI brands including e-Miles and Peanut Labs.
Experience working in the Market Research Industry, with or for Market Research Agencies or Associations is a must. Understanding the life cycle of a research project, programming and hosting, along with the competitive landscape is highly preferred. International experience is also a plus.
Job Requirements: Duties & Responsibilities:
• Develop and execute annual marketing plans to increase brand awareness, market penetration and market share of Research Now and ERI associated brands
• Oversee all marketing communications, including strategic messaging and execution, development of marketing and sales materials, coordination of CRM events and initiatives, and conference planning.
• Prepare and track plan budgets, expenses and campaign response rates to evaluate each campaign based on program objectives and industry norms
• Continually stay abreast of industry trends to develop new and effective communication techniques
• Align internal resources with external resources, including advertising, PR and Media
• Leverage social media strategies and tactics on projects where appropriate
• Oversee website updates, SEO/SEM and PPC strategies and tactics
• Maximize cost-effective e-marketing opportunities
• Budget management and responsibility
• Managing two direct reports
• Continually remain in contact with team members outside the US
• Support PR function with speaking slot content and PR content
• Execute marketing plans outside the US: Canada, Mexico, Brazil
• 5 years+ of Marketing Research Industry experience as well as a proven track record of successful plan development, implementation and marketing leadership
• Must be proficient in Marketo, BaseCamp, Go-to-Webinar, and SiteCore (or other website content management system).
• Proven abilities in translating brand/marketing strategies into appropriate and effective marketing programs (must have experience in both traditional and online marketing)
• Experience in managing outside agencies and vendors
• Significant experience in project management, experience interacting with cross-functional teams, and a history of managing multiple projects with tight deadlines
• Strong strategic, communication and interpersonal skills as well as expertise in problem solving, prioritizing, tactical execution, planning and analysis
• Ability to use critical thinking, logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems
• Strong academic background: at minimum Bachelor’s degree in Marketing required; numerate
• Must be flexible, creative, detail and team oriented
• Must have experience in building and implementing loyalty programs
• Must be well versed in social media engagement and platforms
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (PPT, Excel)
• Familiarity with Adobe suite (Photoshop, AI)
• Very good written English skills
• Ability to communicate effectively, outgoing and dynamic
• Strong organizational skills with the ability of time management and meeting deadlines
• Good attention to detail and presentation
At Research Now, we have built our reputation on building relationships. Long lasting, mutually beneficial relationships. It is a philosophy...