The Associate Marketing Manager will support the Team Beachbody coaching opportunity by providing support for and monitoring marketing programs and promotions in line with strategic objectives.
About Your Duties:
In this position, you will be responsible for:
- Managing key marketing projects, working with contributing departments including Web, Creative Services, Production, IT and Legal.
- Completing and submitting required project forms, as needed.
- Supporting planning and implementing production and communications schedules.
- Managing execution of key marketing tactics, including email campaigns, to drive awareness and attendance at Network events.
- Working closely with product Brand Managers to effectively and proactively promote product launches and promotions in the Network.
- Managing Coach success story development, working with Success Stories team.
- Analyzing and evaluating the effectiveness of marketing materials and programs and offering recommendations for future programs.
- Monitoring and analyzing sales volumes, market share trends, and competitive activity.
- Communicating regularly with Coaches to determine how we can more effectively support their efforts.
- Partnering with Communications Team to leverage current and emerging social media to drive sales and coach involvement.
About Your Experience:
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- BS/BA degree in marketing, business or a related discipline, MBA preferred.
- At least three year’s experience, with at least one year’s experience in a media, online or direct marketing or promotions environment
- Thinking and solution skills, able to take different pieces of data, analyze and propose a solution
- Strong collaborator to work in a team environment
- Strong attention to detail, excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills and be computer proficient
- Experience and proficiency in MS Office including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint is required.
Beachbody, creator of the nation’s most popular in-home fitness and weight loss solutions including P90X®, Insanity®, and Brazil Butt Lift®, among many others, is a rapidly growing fitness company.
Founded in 1998 on the simple principle of helping people achieve their goals and enjoying healthy, fulfilling lives, Beachbody offers an unprecedented opportunity to be a part of a global movement where your work is valued and measurable.
Decidedly un-corporate, Beachbody encourages employees, or Dudes as we call them, to bring their unique selves to work, employ a progressive mindset, have fun, and G.S.D. (Get Stuff Done). Your personality and willingness to embrace our culture is equally important as your skills and resume. We are passionate about what we do and expect the same from you.
Our founders, Carl Daikeler and Jon Congdon, have created a highly collaborative and energetic atmosphere complete with competitive compensation, bonus opportunities, comprehensive benefits, free Shakeology, hourly fitness classes, and product discounts. Beachbody is an equal opportunity employer and is always looking for humble, top-notch talent prepared to influence positive change.
Beachbody - 2 years ago
Body-conscious consumers keep Beachbody (formerly Product Partners, LLC) busy. Founded in 1998 by CEO Carl Daikeler and president Jon...