- Creates rundowns, assignments, and anchor reads. Assists the Show Producer and Coordinating Producer by editing, writing, turning around game elements and creating highlight/music montages.
- Line produces select shows.
- Communicates with PA's, On Air Talent, Producers, Directors and Graphic Designers regarding show requirements.
- Help produce feature content for all PAC-12 shows and series
- Writes copy as required.
- Edits show elements and assists specialized editors with packages.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor
- Minimum of 2 years of prior work experience in an Associate Producer role
- Experience in sports studio/broadcast environments
- Passionate about Pac-12 and Collegiate Sports
- Excellent verbal, analytical, organizational, and written communication skills
- Effective interpersonal skills; good judgment and ability to interact with different levels of management and teams
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize under time constraints and work successfully in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working in a culturally diverse organization and supporting the values held by our unique employees, clients, sponsors, university faculty, and fans
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Internet Explorer
- Some travel may be required
Knowledge of digital video production including shooting, editing, web, mobile, social and other emerging technologies
Pac-12 Enterprises - 19 months ago