Tennant Company is a recognized leader in designing, manufacturing and marketing solutions for industrial and commercial markets, with more than $754 million in 2011 revenues. With a vision to become a global leader in water-based sustainable cleaning and other technologies, Tennant creates innovative solutions, such as our ec-H2O products, that are changing the way the world cleans. Tennant products include equipment used to maintain indoor and outdoor surfaces, as well as equipment parts, service, maintenance, and financing. Products are marketed under the Tennant®, Nobles®, Green Machines®, Orbio® and Alfa brands. With a focus on innovation and sustainability; Tennant Company envisions its role in the global marketplace as a company that will help create a cleaner, safer, healthier world.
World headquarters are located in Minneapolis in the USA; and European headquarters are in Antwerp, Belgium. We have manufacturing and logistics facilities in Kentucky, Michigan and Minnesota in the USA; the Netherlands; the United Kingdom; Brazil; and China. Tennant employs staff globally, including: the USA, Canada, Brazil, the United Arab Emirates, Austria, Belgium, France, Germany, the Netherlands, Spain, the United Kingdom, China, Japan, Singapore, and Australia.
The Aftermarket Current Product Manager position is responsible for growing the customer satisfaction, market share, revenue and margin of Tennant’s Service, Parts, & Consumables business. Additional responsibilities:
Why Tennant Company?
- Assisting product managers in developing, implementing, and managing annual strategic financial and operating plans
- Developing competitive assessments and identifying opportunities to penetrate market share.
- Generating recommendations on pricing updates based upon competitive intelligence and customer value and managing ongoing pricing inquiries from Tennant customers and Tennant’s sales & service organization.
- Tracking Tennant’s customer satisfaction and leading programs to improve customer satisfaction globally.
- Partnering with supply chain, procurement, & operations to improve product quality and delivery.
- Collaborating with marketing to update and develop new aftermarket collateral to help drive increased revenue.
- Creating and updating sales tools to help the global sales sell against the competition.
- Developing programs to drive increased Aftermarket revenue through all aftermarket channels and verticals.
- Assisting other product managers with product launch execution.
- Providing sales support for issues that are escalated into product management and supporting the product managers as required.
- Training the sales and service organization on Tennant’s Aftermarket products and solutions.
Tennant employees work to create a cleaner, safer, healthier world. It feels good to work for a company that cares about what it's doing, cares about the sustainability of its products and works every day to develop new solutions that clean really well, but don't mess up our environment.
Employees of Tennant Company work with a spirit of Stewardship. We are accountable to our customers, our co-workers, investors and the global community. Very simply, Stewardship is a filter for our actions and decision-making, in our strive to leave things in better condition than when we found them. It might even include you!
Tennant offers competitive salaries with an excellent benefits package along with an environment where personal growth is encouraged. Opportunities with Tennant Company are posted online at www.tennantco.jobs. Interested in this opportunity? It only takes a few minutes to apply online! Click on the opportunity of interest and select the applicable application method at the bottom of the webpage. EOE/AA
- Collaboration and partnering with cross functional stakeholders
- Data analysis – ability to analyze data and recommend action based on the information
- Entrepreneurial – ability to initiate new and creative programs and execute against project goals
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint, experience working in SAP desired
- Bachelor's degree in business; Marketing focus is desired
- A desire for post-secondary degree in Marketing/Business/MBA is preferred
- 3-5 years of professional work experience
- Internet marketing experience is desired
- Willingness to travel domestically – up to 10% of the time
- Cross-functional team experience and leadership
- Successful track record for problem solving, idea generation and program execution
Tennant Company - 10 months ago
Tennant Company (Tennant) is engaged in designing, manufacturing and marketing solutions that create a cleaner, safer world. The...