Playdom is looking for a bright, energetic Associate Product Manager or Associate Producer to join our social gaming company. You'll be on one of the core Product Game teams, building and perfecting games through the development and creative process as well as delivering them to market. Right out of the gate you'll be making an impact on one (or probably more) of our many to-be-released and existing social gaming titles.
If you are interested in developing brand new, innovative gaming products in a true collaborative environment then send us your info!
- Assist with management of the product lifecycle, from creative concepts to development to release
- Determine and analyze key success metrics, and rigorously test and optimize for them
- Design new features and content based on the analysis of our user metrics
- Write product and feature specifications and work across several disciplines to facilitate execution
- Assist task creating, tracking and schedule development.
- Coordinate and collaborate with multiple teams, resources and timelines: art, UI, technical, marketing, etc.
- Engage closely with engineering team and assist in determining the best technical implementation methods
Job Posting Industries
- 1-3 years of product management experience
- BA/BS degree (Business, Psychology, Math, Stats preferred)
- Understanding of social networking and social or casual online games
- Strong organizational and analytical skills; attention to detail
- Ability to analyze large sets of data and derive ideas for product improvements
- Outstanding creativity and drive; stellar written and oral communication skills
- Ability to understand and resonate with our users and the user experience
- Previous start-up experience, or work in social media, virtual economies is a plus but not a prerequisite
This Position is with the legal entity Disney Interactive
COMPANY OVERVIEW -- Disney Interactive, the interactive entertainment affiliate of The Walt Disney Company, creates immersive, connected, interactive experiences across console, online, mobile and social platforms to entertain and inform audiences around the globe. Disney Interactive mission is to deliver Disney content to fans, whenever and wherever they want it, through numerous interactive media platforms. Disney Interactive operates five global product groups:
Disney Core Games produces experiences for video game consoles like Nintendo Wii, Nintendo 3DS, Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system and PLAYSTATION®3 computer entertainment system.
Disney Interactive Media produces Disney.com and a portfolio of leading lifestyle websites for families, including Babble.com and Spoonful.com.
Disney Interactive Worlds develops online virtual worlds and provides connected game-play experiences for children around the globe
Disney Mobile Games creates high-quality original gaming experiences for mobile devices. In addition, Disney Interactive manages a Disney-branded mobile phone service in Japan in association with Softbank
Disney Social Games develops best-in-class social games on Facebook, Playdom.com and mobile platforms.
All five product groups work together to create a variety of connected, multi-platform entertainment experiences.
iCIMS Social Distribution
- 2 years ago - save job
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries, is a diversified worldwide entertainment company. The Company operates in five...