Product Manager, Site Optimizations - Autotrader.com-130221
The Optimizations Product Manager will lead efforts to optimize the AutoTrader.com consumer website to drive key business metrics using resources from the IT and analytics organizations and in partnership with various product management stakeholders.
Understand AutoTrader.com’s strategic and competitive position and work to define and deliver the best solutions and products which maintain, shape, and improve that position.
Work with product owners to understand their business objectives and develop plans to measure and track website performance to support objectives.
Develop and prioritize an overall optimization plan by accumulating inputs from various sources and determining appropriate metric targets based on core KPIs, revenue, etc.
Develop and inform a roadmap with new ideas to enhance existing functionality or introduce new products or features. Author high-level business requirements; approve business and functional requirement documents.
Document the requirements for each incremental improvement and work with the IT team to ensure that it is executed in accordance with the original request.
Many of the optimization opportunities will need to be tested prior to launch. The optimization analyst will need to be able to assess what test method would be most appropriate for the test need.
Work cross-functionally with various teams across the enterprise to drive projects to completion (Operations, IT, Analytics, Market Research, etc.).
- 3 - 5 years of experience creating and managing consumer-facing web, mobile, or software experiences
- Understanding of the Product Management discipline, including product roadmap development and lifecycle management.
- Knowledge of common web analytics and multivariate testing tools and insight into best practices for each.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding analytical skills, meticulous attention to detail and strong problem-solving skills
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Ability to self-motivate and drive to results
- College degree (BA/BS/BE, or advanced degree)
Job: Product Management
Primary Location: US-GA-Atlanta
Job Posting: Feb 1, 2013, 8:22:00 AM
AutoTrader.com, Inc. - 21 months ago
Our mission at AutoTrader.com is to be your ultimate online solution for buying and selling new, certified and used cars. Our site is...