1. Providing and coordinating the assessment and reassessment of the recipient’s clinical needs
2. Assisting with crisis interventions
3. Implementing a home-based behavioral support plan with the youth and his or her caregivers as indicated in the Person Centered Plan
4. Monitoring and documenting the status of the recipient’s progress and the effectiveness of the strategies and interventions outlined in the Person Centered Plan
5. Participating in the person-centered planning process
6. Providing psycho education as indicated in the Person Centered Plan
Care Coordination (Administrative/Direct)
1. Participate in the Child and Family Team for person-centered planning
2. Case management
3. Linkage and referral
4. Communication with collateral's (Natural/Community Supports)
5. Participate in monthly treatment team meetings
6. Ensuring linkage to the most clinically appropriate and effective services including arranging for psychological and psychiatric evaluations
7. Providing and coordinating behavioral health services and other interventions for the youth or other family members with other licensed professionals and Child and Family Team members.
8. Consulting with identified medical (for example, primary care and psychiatric) and non-medical (for example, DSS, school, DJJDP) providers, engaging community and natural supports, and including their input in the person-centered planning process
9. Evaluating the effectiveness of interventions, as evidenced by symptom reduction and progress toward goals identified in the Person Centered Plan
Quality Management (Administrative)
1. Obtains and increases professional and clinical knowledge and skills by attending training, reviewing professional publications, and establishing professional networks.
2. Delivers reports to the management team in the areas of incident reports, staffing issues, and other reports as directed by the Clinical Director according to organizational policy and procedure requirements.
3. Documentation of all direct and indirect work using appropriate methods/forms
4. Gathering data on the progress of all assigned consumers during weekly team meetings
5. Participates actively in administrative organizational tasks directly related to obtaining and maintaining national accreditation, CABHA certification, and for the responsible provision of services.
6. Demonstrates the ability to supervise the provision of services to clients in the office as well as in the community.
7. Demonstrates flexibility as it relates to a change of work hours on short notice.
8. Performs other duties and special projects as assigned by the Team Lead or Management Team.
POSITIONS SUPERVISED: None.