INTERNAL MEDICINE ASSOCIATE PROGRAM DIRECTOR
- Medical Degree
- 1 - 2 years experience preferred
Job Description :
Incorporate, through assessment, observation, treatment, and/or direct care, the developmental needs of the populations served, in order to understand and react effectively to their unique needs. Conduct patient management rounds and formal patient teaching rounds on the Internal Medicine teaching ward, perform clinical evaluation exercises (observing a resident performing a history and physical examination with a subsequent discussion of the differential diagnosis and management), conduct individual resident chart reviews, and serve on the Internal Medicine Directors' Clinical Competence Committee which meets bi-monthly to evaluate resident clinical competence. Responsible for performing physical examinations using appropriate medical equipment, instruments, and tests; obtaining medical history and documentation; and instructing patients regarding diagnosis, medications, and treatments. Complete evaluation forms on involved residents at the completion of monthly rotation for ward medicine and the quarterly evaluation forms for the residents for the Medicine Clinic.
Job Requirements :
1. Doctor of Medicine degree or its foreign equivalent;
2. Completion of three (3) year Accredited Internal Medicine Residency Program;
3. Board Certified or Board Eligible in Internal Medicine;
4. Able to participate in assignment for Medicare/Medicaid without restriction;
5. License to practice medicine in the State of Indiana (unencumbered) and Indiana CSR and federal DEA registration; and
6. Must have current authorization to be employed in the U.S. without employer sponsorship.
Employer : Indiana University Health Ball Memorial Hospital, Inc.
Work location : IU Health Ball Memorial Hospital, 2401 West University Avenue, Muncie, IN 47303
Mail Resume to:
Indiana University Health Ball Memorial Hospital, Inc.
ATTN Angie Koger, Human Resources - Ref. #0039
2401 West University Avenue
Muncie, Indiana 47303
Ball Memorial Hospital - 12 months ago