Assists in developing, completing and submitting bids/proposals. Gathers information provided by other internal areas, develops language for bid/proposal process and creates marketing packages best suited for prospect’s need to successfully market MHS products.
• Works with sales consultants and underwriting and other areas to develop “standard” proposals for presentation to groups.
• Prepares benefit exhibits for standard and non-standard proposals.
• Prepares basic reports.
• Assists department with more complex bids/proposals, RFP’s & RFI’s.
• High School Diploma
• Knowledge of internal departments and workflow.
• Knowledge of technical writing.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Stong knowledge of Microsoft Office products (ie Excel, Word, etc)
• Ability to multitask efficiently in a high stress environment
• Ability to work quickly and independently without errors
• Understanding of Self Funding and Third Party Administration
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORK ENVIRONMENT:
• Works in an environment with minimal exposure to unpleasant or hazardous working conditions.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse and tobacco testing.
Medical Mutual of Ohio is a not-for-profit managed care company that provides health insurance products and related services to some 1.6...