Assist the Region leadership team (RMO and RVP) in the management and oversight the Region
Assist in the management and oversight of those general operations functions routinely falling under the direction of the RVP, including:
$$Physician and Mid-level Recruiting endeavors sufficient to maintain core groups at each client facility to the satisfaction of our clients
$$Adherence to established SG privileging protocols and Hospital requirements for the screening, evaluation, and presentation of Physician and Mid-Level Practitioner candidates
$$Human Resource responsibilities
$$Physician and Mid-Level monthly Scheduling in accordance with SG standards and Hospital requirements
$$Contract profitability and margin maintenance of assigned hospital client relationships;
$$General & administrative expense management and budgeting for regional personnel and operations
$$Provider expense management
$$Client Hospital contract administration
$$Physician and mid-level provider contract administration
$$Compliance with Physician and mid-level client facility and TSG orientation processes;
$$Compliance with SG/Client provider enrollment requirements
$$Advise SG Corporate on client/provider billing/reimbursement problems/issues.
$$Hospital client compliance with SG A/R
* Assist in the management and oversight of those functions routinely falling under the Regional Medical Officer in collaboration with the Regional Vice President, including:
$$Monitoring/tracking/reporting on the appropriate orientation and training of new Medical Directors
$$The administration of the region’s Annual Medical Director Forum
$$Strategic plan development for assigned region
$$Annual capital and operational budget creation for assigned region
$$Coordinate preparation and review of quarterly goals
$$Performance incentive plans for Medical Directors and physicians
$$Participation in presentations/proposals to prospect new clients, maintain and provide upon request competitive data for physician pay rate comparison and competitive compensation
$$Development and maintenance of systems & personnel to monitor and comply with client ED efficiency/performance indicators/goals
$$Maintain contact with SG Billing and EDRC management representatives
$$The administration of new client start-up processes
- High School Diploma
- Baccalaureate Degree Required
- Masters Level Training Preferred
- A minimum of three to five years of applicable experience. A combination of education/experience may be substituted for by experience on a two for one-year experience.
- Must be able to set priorities and demonstrate sound judgment in handling problems.
- Must be extremely well organized and demonstrate exceptional time management skills.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with clients, contract physicians, and other professionals.
- 2 years ago - save job