Are you an energetic and polished individual looking for an environment where your professional and successful performance makes a difference?
Copytronix is currently looking to add an Associate Sales Representative to our team serving the Portland area.
CTX-Xerox is one of Oregon's leading technology and services company specializing in document workflow solutions, software and office systems. From document management to collaborative communication tools and multifunction systems, we provide the broadest portfolio of technology and services for companies of any size and in any industry. We focus on document-driven companies and industries - from healthcare organizations, manufacturing companies and legal firms to school districts and financial service institutions - spanning all types and sizes. As a subsidiary of Xerox we are able to bring comprehensive solutions to the market, whose unrivaled name recognition, unsurpassed quality and extensive array of document processing products and services has made them the industry leader.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Learn the office equipment industry by working with territory sales representative while developing your sales skills
- Prospecting and cold calling, both in person and on the phone requiring business to business contact to set up and qualify appointments
- Other duties as assigned
Copytronix is an EOE.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience in business, marketing or communications
- Experience in the office products or similar industry a plus
- Must have drive and ability to excel in a fast-paced, competitive sales environment
- Strong presentation and customer service skills required
- Strong relationship management skills with customers and personnel within the organization required
- Strong negotiation skills required
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to meet sales quotas and deadlines, and use good judgment in performing conflicting demands and managing priorities is a must
- Strong initiative with ability to seek out relevant information prior to making timely decisions
- Computer literacy and familiarity with the internet required
- Ability to work evening and weekend hours during peak periods
- Must have strong ethics and work as an effective, collaborative team member
CTX began as a blueprinting company, and grew with the times moving from NE Portland to Lake Oswego. Taking on a wider portfolio of office...