NovoBiotic Pharmaceuticals, LLC is a biotechnology company with a breakthrough approach for growing "unculturable" microorganisms in the laboratory. These bacteria and fungi are used as source material for the development of new antibiotics and other therapeutics. Our rapidly growing company is seeking creative and energetic individuals to join our research and development team.
We are currently seeking to hire entry-level microbiologist. The successful applicant will participate in discovery of novel species of previously unculturable microorganisms from soil and marine environments and their identification by molecular taxonomy methods. Additional tasks will include detection of antibiotic production from these organisms and in vitro validation of their properties, such as spectrum of activity, mechanism of action, resistance development and cytotoxicity.
Experience in the following areas is required:
- Bacterial culture and aseptic technique
- Organizing and conducting experiments
- Ability to work independently
- Interest in environmental microbiology a plus
Please respond with:
- B.S. or M.S. in Biology/Microbiology
- Authorized to work in U.S.
Reply to: email@example.com
- Reference Job: MICROMON
- Single formatted word processing document including cover letter and resume
- Salary requirements
- Recent graduates MUST include GPA
Monster - 2 years ago