Do you thrive in a fast paced, ambitious environment?
Are you looking for a software company that will provide you with the training to take your career to the next level?
Do you have an interest in systems integration and want an opportunity to enter the Healthcare IT Industry?
If you answered YES to all of these questions, then keep reading!
As an Associate Systems Integration Engineer for Sunquest, you will be responsible for assisting with research and development of technical solutions for software delivery, performance, security, availability, support, recovery, configuration, distribution, and operation of integrated systems. Your efforst will have an impact on the Healthcare industry! Now is an exiciting time to become a member of the Sunquest Product Development team!
In this role your key contributions will be:
- Contribute to a systems integration team which owns and drives the technology roadmaps and overall systems and integration activities
- Participate in the qualification and specification of new technologies as they apply to the core product line.
- Work directly with development team to educate, support and sustain Product initiatives.
- Participate in the evaluation and qualification of new technologies for future inclusion in Development Programs.
To jump start your career in the Healthcare IT industry, APPLY NOW!
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or equivalent education and work experience combined.
Sunquest Information Systems - 19 months ago
Sunquest Information Systems keeps lab work from getting lost in the paperwork shuffle. Founded in 1979, the company provides LIS...