Olympus America, Inc. with headquarters in Center Valley, PA is a precision technology leader, creating innovative opto-digital solutions in health care and life science products throughout North America. Olympus works collaboratively with its customers and its affiliates worldwide to leverage R&D investment in precision technology and manufacturing processes across diverse business lines. These include: gastrointestinal endoscopes, accessories, and minimally invasive surgical products; advanced clinical and research microscopes.
Melbourne, FL- A Sales Development opportunity, designed to be a multi-year program to train and work with successful Territory Manager(s) within the business. The Associate Territory Manager will work in conjunction with the Territory Manager(s) who works with surgeons and clinical professionals focusing on the gynecology, urology and general surgery markets in operating rooms and office settings. EOE M/F/D/V
Requirements and Responsibilities:
- Accountable for reaching specific product or account goals as determined along with the Territory Manager.
- Call upon customers in the hospital and in the office setting.
- Provide training and in-servicing in the operating room during procedures, to physician, staff and other personnel.
- Follow-up with customers during pre- and post-sales efforts to ensure proper customer-company relationships.
- Deliver and pick up products as needed.
- Develop and utilize sales presentation skills to sell company products in an assigned territory or product area via consultative selling.
- Become conversant in the creative selling programs offered by the company to meet sales results
- Acquire, maintain and expand knowledge of company’s products, competitive landscape, and the market in order to meet the customers’ needs.
- Act in a professional manner when representing the company.
- Complete and maintain sales paperwork and other records in an orderly fashion and submits in a timely and accurate manner.
- Perform other job related objectives and special assignments in partnership with your territory manager
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
(ONLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONSIDERED)
- A Bachelor’s Degree is preferred.
- Must have proven track record of success.
- Must be open to relocation after completion of the program.
- Sales experience of 1-3 years is a plus but not required.
- Clinical, pharmaceutical, or medical device experience is desired.
- Excellent interpersonal skills are necessary.
- Must have strong verbal and written skills.
- Must be organized and have strong time management skills.
- High-energy, excellent work ethic, both reliable and positive is essential.
- Ability to lift and carry equipment over 40lbs is necessary.
- The following physical demands are required:
- Lift/Carry 25 lbs
- Bend/Stoop/Kneel 2 hours a day
- Push/Pull 50 plus lbs
- Sit/Stand/Walk 8 hours a day
- Operate moving vehicle
- The following work environment conditions exist:
- Infectious disease exposure
- Eye protection