Org Marketing Statement
Pfizer Inc: Working together for a healthier world
Founded in 1849, Pfizer is the world's premier biopharmaceutical company taking new approaches to better health. We discover, develop, manufacture and deliver quality, safe and effective prescription medicines to treat and help prevent disease for both people and animals. We also partner with healthcare providers, governments and local communities around the world to expand access to our medicines and to provide better quality health care and health system support. At Pfizer, colleagues in more than 90 countries work every day to help people stay happier and healthier longer and to reduce the human and economic burden of disease worldwide.
The Companion Animal Division is the largest species business within the Pfizer Animal Health’s U.S. Operations Business Unit. We focus on maximizing the value of our broad and differentiated veterinary medicine and solutions portfolio by building and sustaining relevant partnerships with veterinarians and pet owners. Based on our business model and operating environment we bring more than just medicines to the marketplace – we deploy a range of targeted promotional activities aligned with the specific needs of our customers. These activities include a direct sales field force, strategic account team, and corporate accounts team that help veterinarians better run and grow their business; as well as an aligned veterinary operations team providing technical support directly to veterinarians.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Direct sales accountability in a Business to Business atmosphere
- Primary responsibility is to increase sales of Pfizer products to include consistently meeting and exceeding sales goals
- Demonstrates effective selling skills & market understanding, product and technical knowledge.
- Developing a territory plan to achieve annual sales budgets
- Utilizes available resources to increase effectiveness and productivity.
- Makes decisions based on logical analysis, reasonable assumptions, past experience
- Builds and maintains relationships with internal / external stakeholders.
- Communicates effectively within CAD and PAH US Operations to ensure alignment and help drive the business.
- Submitting reports and activity records according to Pfizer Animal Health policies and procedures and as required by the Area Sales Manager
- Performing other duties as assigned and directed.
Required Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor's Degree strongly preferred
- Animal Health experience and knowledge of companion animal veterinary medicine preferred
- Experience and demonstrated success in previous roles; including executing designated initiatives and creatively finding opportunities or solving problems to drive performance.
- Strong verbal, written, presentation and communication skills.
- Ability to interact with and influence veterinarians, consultants, veterinary office staff, etc.
- Strong strategic, analytical, planning & project management skills.
- Proficiency in PowerPoint, Excel, and Word applications
- Ability and willingness to travel overnight approximately 10-20% of the time (varies by geography).
Minimum of three (3) years of direct sales and/or marketing experience is required.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Pfizer is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. Pfizer also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. All applicants must have authorization to work for Pfizer in the U.S. In certain circumstances it may be advantageous to Pfizer to support the application(s) for temporary visa classification and/or sponsor applications for permanent residence so that a foreign national colleague can accept or remain in a work assignment in the U. S. For certain classes of temporary visas, the resulting work authorization may be specific to Pfizer and the specific job and/or work site. Pfizer may at its business discretion decide to or refrain from obtaining, maintaining and/or extending the temporary visa status and/or sponsoring a colleague for permanent residency and /or employment eligibility, considering factors such as availability of qualified U.S. workers and the colleague's long-term prospects for securing lawful permanent residence, among other reasons. Employment applicants requiring immigration sponsorship must disclose, when initial application for employment is made, whether or not they are legally authorized to work for Pfizer in the U.S. and, if so, whether that authorization permits them to work in the job they seek. In no case should Pfizer's support of a colleague's temporary visa application or sponsorship of a colleague for permanent residence be construed to guarantee success of that application or amend or otherwise invalidate the "at-will" employment relationship between the colleague and Pfizer.
Pfizer Inc - 2 years ago
Pfizer pfabricates pfarmaceuticals pfor quite a pfew inpfirmities. The company is the world's largest research-based pharmaceuticals...