Business Title: |
Associate, CIO/Infrastructure & Operations
Area of Interest:
KPMG’s Advisory Services Practice focuses on fundamental business issues — managing risk, increasing revenues, controlling costs — that organizations, across various industries, should address in order to help them flourish. We help companies to identify and manage risks inherent in business processes and technology systems that support business objectives, and provide them with the information needed to help them meet their strategic and financial goals. Services are specialized to help clients mitigate risks across an overall risk spectrum. We are currently seeking an Associate in CIO Advisory Services for our Management Consulting practice to join us in our Seattle office.
- Interact with client peers to support the assessment of their Information Technology (IT) environment
- Understand current technology and IT management trends, such as cloud computing and shared services, and advise clients on leading practices
- Work as part of a team to define target state IT processes based on industry frameworks such as the Information Technology Infrastructure Library
- Support the preparation of findings to guide client leadership
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
- Two years of IT or business experience
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, Computer Science, Business, or relevant field from an accredited college/university; Master’s degree from an accredited college/university preferred
- Strong technical, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to travel up to eighty percent
No phone calls or agencies please.
KPMG Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace.
KPMG LLP - 11 months ago
KPMG LLP, the U.S. audit, tax and advisory services firm, operates from 87 offices with more than 23,000 employees and partners throughout...