Associate, Client Finance
MGF05- MEC Finance- New York
MEC - New York, NY
Client Finance, Associate Financial Analyst (entry level)
The Associate Financial Analyst is responsible for all tasks related to supporting and assisting the Financial Analyst with regards to the Budgets.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Set up billing codes for new campaigns.
- Address and resolve Mobility billing issues.
- Assist in building the monthly Media Company Spend report.
- Compose monthly Mobility Variance report and assist in resolving budget to billing discrepancies.
- Submit monthly Mobility budgets to AT&T Client.
- Build and submit the Mobility Billing Accrual file.
- Build and submit the Mobility Reconciliations file.
- Assist in running any necessary Donovan writers.
- Maintain Media Authorization folders and Media Authorizations lists.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Able to work successfully within a team environment and work independently.
- Effective time management skills with an ability to multitask and prioritize.
- Detail oriented
- Able to produce high quality work within a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Knowledge of Donovan Data Systems preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree with a concentration in Accounting or Finance.
- Excellent math, verbal and written skills.
- Proficient with Excel.