Cadmus seeks a mid-level Associate to join the Energy Services Division. As part of the Energy Services team, you will provide advanced analytic and strategic consulting services to energy companies, utilities, governments, and non-profit organizations. You will apply your strong qualitative and quantitative research and management skills to designing energy efficiency programs, assessing applications for smart grid data, and conducting detailed program evaluation and feasibility studies.
Candidates should be highly motivated to perform and learn, able to work collaboratively and independently, manage assigned tasks and projects from start to finish with input from supervisors, and have exceptional analytical, written, and presentation skills.
• Structure and manage the technical, financial, and administrative aspects of program design and evaluation projects. This includes identifying project objectives, determining appropriate methodological approaches, monitoring progress against milestones and budgets, and communicating results and recommendations verbally and in writing.
• Work independently or with supervision on conducting qualitative and quantitative research.
• Ensure consistency and quality of research methods.
• Prepare technical sections of proposals.
• Supervise and mentor junior staff. Assist in the development of analytical skills and expansion of subject matter expertise.
• Promote Cadmus’ reputation through conference paper submissions and presentations.
• Bachelor’s degree (Master’s degree or Doctorate preferred) in energy management, economics, behavioral sciences, engineering, or a related field.
• Minimum of 5 years post-college consulting experience, or electric or natural gas utility experience.
• Minimum of 5 years of demand-side management/energy-efficiency experience.
• Excellent analytical and quantitative capabilities.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Solid organizational, time, and project management skills.
• Familiarity with program planning and design, implementation, or evaluation in energy or related environmental field.
• Experience with smart grid strongly desired.
• Experience with program evaluation standards and practices.
• Experience writing and conducting interviews, surveys, focus groups, and process evaluations.
• Experience leading and supporting business development activities, including developing and writing proposals.
• Supervisory or mentoring experience.
This position can be located in our Denver or Boulder, CO offices. Some domestic travel may be required.
Cadmus is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer.
The Cadmus Group, Inc. - 13 months ago
copy to clipboard