Aspen Technology, the world's leading supplier of software that optimizes process manufacturing, has an entry level opportunity in the Sales organization based in Houston, Texas. This position is part of Aspen Technology's university hiring program. The Associate Sales Account Manager position will be responsible for selling software licenses to our North America (NORAM) Engineering and Construction (E&C) clients.
- Qualify, open, lead, and close sales opportunities within assigned accounts
- Meet or exceed Key Sales Objectives and targets for AspenTech software licenses and related services.
- Develop sales pipeline to support future sales and business planning.
- Manage day-to-day sales process, coordinate account meetings, and coordinate sales support resources with specific accounts.
- Provide Sales and Executive management with account updates, sales forecasts, etc.
- Develop and maintain contacts at assigned accounts.
- Bachelor's degree in Business or Chemical Engineering required
- Must have self-discipline and motivation to produce results with indirect supervision.
- Excellent PC skills required
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and customer relationship skills required
Aspen Tech is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action employer
Aspen Technology - 9 months ago