OneWest Bank was founded as a regional bank, dedicated to customer service and a commitment to the community. We’re Southern California’s largest hometown bank, with a strong capital foundation, conservative management and a consistent focus on providing personalized relationship-based banking to all our clients.
OneWest has 75 retail branches conveniently located throughout Southern California to serve consumers and businesses, small and large. With total assets of over $24 billion and over $14 billion in deposits, OneWest has the size and strength to offer a wide array of banking products and services including personal and business banking solutions, jumbo mortgages, investment advisory products, small business and commercial banking loans. IndyMac Mortgage Services, a division of OneWest Bank, services mortgage loans on behalf of third parties and offers loan modifications pursuant to Home Affordable Modification Program (“HAMP”) guidelines.
We offer exciting and challenging employment opportunities for professionals in a fast-paced, results-focused environment. In addition to Southern California locations, OneWest has operation centers in Austin, TX and Kalamazoo, MI.
The SharePoint Developer will support initiatives within the Enterprise Risk Management team including the creation and enhancement of solutions for quantitative risk management. Additionally, this position will insure the accuracy and the delivery of time-sensitive risk information. Duties of this position will include but not be limited to the following:
* Develop, maintain and enhance SharePoint sites for the purpose of facilitating Enterprise Risk Management processes/functions
* Interpret and translate business requirements into SharePoint content and functionality
• Support strategic vision for the Enterprise Risk Management team by developing, producing, and enhancing risk reports for multiple Business Units
• Contribute to weekly and monthly generation of Enterprise Risk Management Reporting Package
• Develop automated methods to insure integrity of SharePoint site data
• Lead and/or participate in project initiatives to meet the objectives of the risk management department either in a team or self-directed environment. This may include automating business processes / reporting solutions and/or participating in departmental projects.
• Involvement in special projects and other functions as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree with 3+ years of Risk or Finance experience, MBA preferred
- Experience in data management / reporting roles
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to influence and collaborate across business lines at all levels to achieve results
- Knowledge and support of operational source systems critical to the integrity of risk data.
- Strong spreadsheet and database skills
- REQUIRED: SharePoint (Solution development utilizing: Designer, InfoPath, SharePoint Object Model, Java script, Visual Studio)
- PREFERRED: SQL (Update/Append queries, Stored Procedures, Data Management), MS Access/Excel
OneWest Bank - 24 months ago
copy to clipboard