TAS - Transaction Support Services - Senior Accountant
As a Senior Accountant within the Transaction Support team, you'll participate in due diligence engagements related to transactions involving private equity investor groups and strategic corporate buyers. You'll analyze the financial and operational results of companies targeted for sale by reviewing accounting records and participating in interviews with management. You'll work effectively as a team member by demonstrating your commitment to quality, sharing responsibility, providing support, maintaining communication and updating senior team members on progress.
- Prepare analyses of historical and pro forma financial information to assess trends and fluctuations that may impact cash flow requirements and deal valuation.
- Perform industry and company research utilizing online tools and publicly available information.
- Assist in researching technical accounting issues to evaluate implications on transaction valuation and structuring.
- Assist in preparing reports and schedules that will be delivered to clients and other parties.
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with client personnel.
- University graduates with a minimum of 3 years of professional audit experience, preferably with previous due diligence exposure.
- Strong analytical, presentation and report writing skills.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese (fluency in Mandarin is a must).
- Traveling within the PRC is required.
Who we are
At Ernst & Young, we support you in achieving your unique potential wherever you are in the world - both personally and professionally. We give you stretching and rewarding experiences that keep you motivated, working in an atmosphere of integrity and teaming with some of the world's most successful companies. And while we encourage you to take personal responsibility for your career, we support you in your professional development in every way we can. You enjoy the flexibility to devote time to what matters to you, in your business and personal life. At Ernst & Young, we know it's your point of view, energy and enthusiasm that make the difference.
The right transaction can enhance an organization's growth, competitiveness and profitability. As a transaction professional at Ernst & Young, you'll help clients evaluate structure and execute their most important deals. You'll work in a dynamic, forward looking environment; in what is currently the only integrated global transaction business worldwide. You'll have direct contact with clients and gain valuable experience across industries and geographies, learning from top minds in today's transactions arena. We'll help you achieve your potential by giving you leading professional development opportunities.
Ernst & Young - 20 months ago
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust...