Assurance Senior - Employee Benefits Plan
Ernst & Young's commitment to the quality and integrity of our audits is exemplified by our global audit methodology and our thorough quality controls that are applied to every client engagement. Together with our substantial investments in technology, knowledge, and learning resources for our audit professionals, these enable us to deliver quality assurance services to our clients and their stakeholders.
We are currently seeking qualified candidates for an excellent career opportunity as an Assurance Senior in our Employee Benefits Plan group.
Develop and maintain productive working relationships with client personnel and assess clients' satisfaction. Proactively maintain contact with the client throughout the year. Direct fieldwork daily, inform supervisors of the engagement status, and manage staff performance. Adapt the audit approach to the changing client environment. Demonstrate a thorough understanding of complex accounting and auditing concepts and apply them to client situations.
Develop people through effectively delegating tasks and providing guidance to staff. Provide performance feedback and training, and conduct performance reviews. Foster an efficient, innovative, and team-oriented work environment. Contribute ideas/opinions to the audit teams and listen/respond to other team members' views.
Use technology to continually learn, share knowledge with team members, and enhance service delivery. Maintain an educational program to continually develop skills.
Develop an understanding of EY's service lines and actively seek/encourage team members to contribute ideas and identify opportunities to apply the firm's services.
To qualify, candidates must have:
The successful candidate will be required to meet CPA certification, or must be actively preparing to pass the CPA examination.
- a bachelor's degree and approximately 3 years of related work experience; or a graduate degree and approximately 1-2 years of related work experience
- in-depth knowledge of the audit of emplyoee benefit plans acquired through working exclusively on various client EBP's.
- audit experience with a public accounting firm preferred
- sufficient course work to achieve CPA certification upon passing the examination
- excellent project management skills
- advanced written and verbal communication skills
- a dedication to teamwork and leadership
- integrity within a professional environment
Ernst & Young - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard -
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust...