Are you enthusiastic with a strong work ethic?
Do you enjoy talking on the phone?
Would you like to work from home?
If you answered yes to any of these, we have some great news! We are currently hiring for an our popular At-Home B2B cold calling sales position. You will work from home on your computer with a USB headset and connect to our autodialer. Read more information on this page and then click Apply Now. You could be working as soon as next Monday!
Key Solutions has a unique, aggressive pay structure allowing us to be extremely competitive and we pride ourselves in having some of the best pay in the industry.
$20 / confirmed package
$25 / confimed package
Paid for each package, 1 through 15
Paid for each package from 16 and over
- Commission-only, please see details to the left
- Daily and weekly sales bonuses based on performance
- Pay is weekly with direct deposit available immediately
- Credit union membership
- Complete training and evaluation
- Advancement opportunities
- Growing company
- Direct deposit available immediately
- 9:00am - 5:00pm Eastern time Monday - Friday
- 10:00am - 3:00pm Eastern time Saturday
(available to top performers)
- Your home anywhere in the contiguous United States
- Telemarketing experience is required!
- PC (sorry no Macs)
- Internet Explorer (Chrome and FireFox are incompatible)
- USB headset
- Broadband internet connection
- Strong speech skills
- Above average computer skills recommended
Warning to the phantom unemployed:
We appreciate your interest in this position. Please be aware this position is an independent contractor position and does not meet the requirements for job search as defined by any of the fifty state's unemployment programs. If you are applying for this position for the sole purpose of qualifying for unemployment benefits, you may be guilty of a felony. Meanwhile, as a company offering a work at home opportunity, you are unfairly using our resources and increasing costs ultimately reducing pay for current agents. We have a track record of legally pursuing these abuses. Please do not apply for this independent contractor position if you have no interest in the position.