1. Prevention of athletic injuries
2. Recognition, evaluation, and immediate care of athletic injuries
3. Rehabilitation and reconditioning of athletic injuries
4. Maintain adequate records on athletes
5. Maintain knowledge of contemporary sports and sports medicine issues
6. Demonstrate compliance with all department policies
7. Records and observes, demonstrates timely communication with physician and other staff
8. Serves of departmental education or practice committees
9. Increase in quality of care, workload (procedures), and patient load (volumes) for the assigned PT clinical partner
10. Consistently on time for PT duties
11. Treats patients according to plan using conventional treatment methods
12. Completes and distributes all patient documentation
REQUIRED: Five (5) years minimum expereince with three (3) years clinical/outreach with BS/BA degree
PREFERRED: Minimum of (3) three years of experience with MS/MEd degree. Prefer clinical/outreach experience.
REQUIRED: BS/BA degree, current NATABOC certification.
PREFERRED: MS/MEd degree, with current NATABOC certification.
HCA Inc - 2 years ago
As one of the largest facilities in the nation’s largest hospital system (HCA), Chippenham Hospital provides the full scope of...