Lead Operational Excellence Program and implement process improvement activities in all the business and support units of the Atlanta Beverage Base Plant (ABBP). Support the training and development of associates in the use of continuous improvement tools to increase customer satisfaction, reduce complexity and lower operating costs across all functions of the Plant.
1. Lead and manage the implementation of the Operational Excellence Program to identify and complete business process improvement projects across all functions of the plant.
2. Develop organizational capabilities required to become a flexible operation focusing on business efficiency, customer service, quality mindset, continuous improvement, and competitiveness to become a high performance organization.
3. Lead, train, mentor and coach process improvement teams.
4. Deploy process methodology and tools and ensures application.
5. Provide input and recommendations for continuous improvement in processes and overall improvement initiatives.
6. Develop improvement standards to ensure consistent approach and application between and among teams.
7. Develop and execute communication plans to increase the awareness and commitment to OE.
8. Communicate Teams (Internal and external) on progress, plans, best practices and significant learning.
NON ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
1. Coordinates and assists the procurement of necessary equipment and material within scope of responsibility.
2. Assists in the preparation of the Unit budget, keep operational expense within recommendations and explain variances.
PEOPLE MANAGER FUNCTIONS:
1. Provide direct reports with leadership, direction, and coaching to achieve work objectives and improve performance and skills.
2. Ensure direct reports or project team members have clarity about their roles and responsibilities.
3. Ensure appropriate and needed resources in support of others are available and accessible so desired outcomes can be achieved.
4. Provide feedback and development to others to support their ability to complete their work responsibilities effectively.
5. Ensure the compliance of Company policies and procedures.
Quality, Occupational Safety & Environmental General Responsibilities:
1. Participates in the definition of individual and team objectives / metrics that contribute to continuous improvement, focusing on the quality, occupational safety and environmental aspects.
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s Degree in Science or Engineering is preferred. Green Belt Six Sigma certification is a plus.
EXPERIENCE: 3 years in a manufacturing environment and 1yr working with HPT or OE initiatives.
1. Act Like an Owner: Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our System, our customers and key stakeholders
2. Inspire Others: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible.
3. Develop Self and Others: Develop self and support others’ development to achieve full potential.
4. Collaborate with the System, Customers and Key Stakeholders: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler).
5. Drive Innovation: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business (encompassing everything from continuous improvement to new product and package innovation).
1. Strategic Planning
2. Demonstrated experience in people management, in a people focused, team based environment.
3. Ability to manage multiple conflicting demands and to prioritize accordingly
4. Strong demonstrated experience in change management.
5. Excellent Problem Solving and Decision Making Skills
6. Excellent communication skills
7. High level of PC literacy, SAP.
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants
and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education
a criminal history check
and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
CocaCola - 5 months ago
Coca-Cola in Canada operates in all ten provinces and employs 6,300 people in more than 50 facilities, including seven production...