*****UPDATE: APPLICATION PROCEDURES AND TIPS***** |
DISCLAIMER: Due to the high volume of applications and the competitive job market, all applications will be screened for completeness and job requirements. Please answer every question carefully. Do not leave blank spaces. If your application is incomplete or you do not meet the job requirements, you will be disqualified from further consideration for this recruitment. Please do not state “See Resume”.
• Read the job description to see what abilities, certifications and licenses are needed for the job. Click on “Click Here to View” by Job Description.
• Proper capitalization is required.
• Please answer every question carefully. Do not leave blank spaces. For example, if you list an employer, you must complete all information pertaining to the employer including complete contact information.
• List your certifications and/or licenses and the expiration dates in the appropriate area on the application.
• If the job description states that you must have the ability to type, list your w.p.m. in the appropriate area on the application.
• If a section of the employment application does not apply, please note N/A.
• Do not state “See Resume”.
• When filling out the application in Edjoin, make sure to hit SAVE and then hit NEXT at the bottom of each page.
• You are required to give three (3) professional references. One of the three references must be a former supervisor. Use complete contact information including individuals name and the title they hold, organization/company name, and their phone number. Email address is optional but does not replace the phone number.
• Your professional references will be called so please use current and updated information to make sure we are able to contact them.
• The professional reference must be job related! Do not use friends or family unless they are past employers. If using a friend or family member, you must note the job relationship.
Applicants to this recruitment will receive consideration for employment in the following order: (Employees in probationary status are not eligible to apply.)
(1) Transfers (same classification like hours or lower classification);
(2) Increase in hours by seniority of applicants in the same classification;
(3) Promotion (permanent employee applicants);
(4) New hires.
Alvord Unified School District is an equal opportunity agency and does not discriminate against employees, job applicants, students/parents or community on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, national origin, ancestry, religious creed, age, marital status, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, gender, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by law. District programs and activities shall be free from unlawful discrimination (BP 4030)
EdJoin.org - 8 months ago