The Attendant - Floor Care performs floor care services to maintain assigned areas in a clean and orderly condition.
Education & Experience:
- Makes visual inspections of the floors throughout the facility and performs and/or makes recommendations for work needed.
- Performs all floor care functions including sweeping, mopping, steam cleaning, burnishing, stripping, scrubbing and refinishing.
- Utilizes and operates heavy machinery following proper lifting and moving techniques.
- Cleans all equipment used in daily work immediately after use and stores in assigned storage space.
- Previous housekeeping, custodian, or related experience working with a buffer machine. preferred.
- High school diploma or GED preferred.
How To Apply
To Find your Place, visit www.providencejobswaco.com
If you have any questions about the application process or require a reasonable accommodation to complete the application, please contact the Ascension Health Ministry Service Center at 1-855-992-4672 between the hours of 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. EST M-F.
Note: If this job opening falls within the Nursing, Nursing Support, or Frontline Supervisor job families, in order to be considered for this job opening you will be required to complete an online fit assessment and satisfy all other job requirements. Details on completing the assessment will be emailed to you one business day after your completed application has been submitted.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Providence Healthcare Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE M/F/D/V).
A mission of compassion .
A vision of excellence .