Audience Care Training Manager
Intel Media in Santa Clara is in search for a Training Manager to assist in a once in a lifetime opportunity. This role will develop training at its basic core. Whether establishing platform, new product, sales, competitive intelligence, or gap training, the right candidate must bring an extensive background in design, implementation, and execution. This individual must have a high level of formality towards detail, while being nimble enough to redesign, alter, or modify as the business model changes. The right candidate will be an extensive driver of teaching our culture and ensuring our values are intertwined within every element of our training. Must be tenacious, partnering, and fresh. If training ninja applies to you, we look forward in hearing from you.
- Will establish new hire platform training for both sales and service.
- Will be fully immersed within billing system launch, business rule development, product and service offerings, CRM integration, knowledgeable development, and competitive intelligence gathering.
- Will provide a first rate on-boarding process that explicitly integrates our customer centric culture and values.
- Will assist in absorbing and developing all new P&Ps to ensure continuity in our service offering.
- This position reports to the Head of Audience Care.
BS + 6 yrs. exp.; MS + 4 yrs. exp.; PhD + 2 yrs. exp.
- Demonstrate experience within start up like environment
- Demonstrate experience in establishing core structure training environments
- Demonstrate experience B to C
- Salesforce experience a plus
- Influencer, Innovator and collaborative partner
- Can craft and execute a well thought through strategy in short order.
- Technology savvy. Bordering as a new gadget geek will earn points.
- 8+ yrs. experience a plus.
USA-California, Santa Clara
Oct 21, 2012
Oct 22, 2013
Employees in the Intel Architecture Group (IAG) deliver innovative platforms across computing and communication segments including data centers, mobile and desktop personal computers, handhelds, embedded devices and consumer electronics. Intel's industry leading technology is used to create integrated hardware and software solutions such as processors, chipsets, communication radios, graphics processors, motherboards, and networking components that deliver capabilities from security and manageability to computing performance and energy efficiency. IAG employees are at the forefront of enabling a new era of computing that is more integrated into all aspects of our daily lives.
We will accept applications/resumes until 60 days after posting date or earlier at Intel's discretion
Intel - 20 months ago
There's more inside Intel than you ever imagined.
We're not just about work, we're also about fun! Join us, have fun...