This position is only available for LCCC students enrolled in at least 6 credit hours for the Fall 2013 semester. You will need a cover letter and resume to complete your application.
Assist the A/V department with daily functions.
If you are going to apply for multiple positions, please make your cover letter generic and not job specific.
Start Date: Fall 2013.
- Operate and monitor equipment used for compressed video classes and events
- Troubleshoot and correct issues with campus audio/visual systems
- Video record on and off campus events
- Provide technical support for graduation, presentations and concerts
- Set up A/V equipment for meetings, classes, concerts and presentations
- Current LCCC student enrolled in at least 6 credit hours for Fall 2013 semester.
- Must be eligible for Federal Work Study (verify eligibility with Financial Aid)
- Familiarity with video cameras, p.a. equipment and basic a/v systems.
Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer
Laramie County Community College is an equal opportunity and affirmative action educational institution and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, genetic information, political affiliation or disability in admission or access to, or treatment or employment in, its educational programs or activities.