Creative Computing Solutions, Inc. (CCSi) is a valued solutions partner and trusted advisor to a diverse set of Federal government customers. As a fast-rising management and IT consulting firm, CCSi applies proven expertise and business methodologies to assist our customers in aligning and mobilizing every aspect of their operations and resources for their ultimate success. We bring to every engagement the disciplines prescribed by our ISO 9000, 20000, 27001, and CMMI Level 3 certifications. Our corporate mindset is that we are only successful if our customers achieve their goals and the outcomes they expect.
Position Description/Responsibilities Include:
Conducts technical analysis of product implementations, modifications and enhancements to product in accordance with specific customer specifications and implementations. Troubleshoots technical problems and issues, determines technical solution in accordance with product and customer specifications, and recommends actions to company or customer representatives for coordinative product solution. Assesses product needs in accordance with customer specifications. Conducts technical training and product briefing with customers, vendors and company representatives. Acts as local on-site representative to customer's organization. Provide expert knowledge, skill, and ability in providing technical solutions and support to client supported Conference Rooms and meetings within those rooms. Answers inquiries concerning the use of audio-visual equipment including: microphones, sound speakers, video screens, projectors, video monitors, connecting wires and cables as well as lighting.
Qualifications for this position include:
- Knowledgeable in the configuration and operation of VTC codecs (e.g., Tandberg and Polycom).
- Knowledge of troubleshooting technical issues, instantly pinpointing faults and remedy during an event under Multimedia (audio, video, browser, player, DVD, camera) and lighting.
- Previous help desk support is a requirement.
- Knowledge of troubleshooting PC, MAC and Linux common desktop problems is required (i.e. hardware, software, Web browser and access control issues).
- Knowledge in the use of room control systems such as AMX, Crestron, and Simtrol.
- Ability to troubleshoot multimedia room integrated appliances to include, audio/video EQ’s, projectors, microphones, camera’s, whiteboards, conference phones, etc.).
- Knowledge of HTTP Streaming (HLS) and RTMP streaming.
- Working knowledge of multimedia testing equipment.
Clearance Required: N/A
- Knowledge and exposure to other types of collaboration technologies such as streaming media and web conferencing.
- Very good communication and customer service skills in order to clearly state problems and resolutions to those requesting support.
- CTS Certification (or proven equivalent knowledge/field experience), higher level CTS Certification would be beneficial.
Education: Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education, with 5 years of professional experience; or 3 years of professional experience with a related Masters degree.
Creative Computing Solutions, Inc. (CCSi) is a valued solutions partner and trusted advisor to a diverse set of Federal government...