Avitecture is looking for entry-level audiovisual installation technicians who will work under a Lead Technician.
We're looking for people who have some technical background, good communication skills, and a willingness to learn.
The work involves, but is not limited to
1. Installing all types of audio-visual systems, including projection systems and electronic displays
2. Pulling cabling and terminating video-audio systems connections
3. Installing components such as wall plates, speakers, cameras and projection screens
If you are trustworthy, responsible and have a commitment to learn the needed skills to become a reliable assistant to the Lead Technician, we're interested in you.
Related experience in similar work is valuable for your application. You must be hard working and be a real team-player. Avitecture offers its technicians on-the-job and formal training.
Please review the strict list of requirements; this job may not be for everyone. A candidate must meet ALL of the requirements below in order to be considered.
1. Must be 21 or older
2. Have a high school diploma or equivalent
3. Be a United States citizen
4. Be able to pass a background check
5. Be computer proficient
6. Have a valid drivers license and clean driving record
7. Be a self-starter and self-motivated
8. Be able to climb ladders
9. Be able to work at heights and in ceilings
10. Be able to work flexible hours, nights and weekends
11. Must be able to travel
12. Must be able to work well with others
Paid holiday and accrued vacation
Avitecture, Inc. designs, builds, and supports solutions to control, monitor, and manage AV, videoconferencing, lighting, and digital signage systems. Avitecture, Inc. is four-decade old, employee-owned company in Sterling, Virginia. Visit www.avitecture.com .
Please submit resumés to email@example.com
washingtonpost.com - 20 months ago
Avitecture, Inc. offers GSA and SEWP IV to make it easy for Federal buyers to acquire our products and services.
Through GSA and SEWP IV,...